Professional Chimney Sweep in Devon
Chimney Sweeping in West Devon and East Cornwall
In remote rural locations, villages, towns and even cities many of us have a chimney, wood burner, multi-fuel stove, coal fire or Aga or Rayburn stove. It’s really important to keep your chimney or flue clean and swept so it’s safe and performing efficiently. Elite Chimney Sweep is your local, friendly, clean, dust free and professional service. We sweep chimneys and flues with the minimum of disruption to keep you safe, maximise the efficiency of your appliance and ultimately keep you warm and toasty during the colder months.
You’ll also like our competitive rates coupled with the latest equipment and modern training. Mark, our primary chimney sweep is fully trained to The National Association of Chimney Sweeps highest levels and standards. We have £5 Million public liability insurance for your safety and ours. Other services include the removal birds’ nests and repair and servicing of various types of stoves, including replacement of fire ropes and gaskets, refreshing sealants and fire cement – on the spot repairs if required. We’re here to help, every time!
- Rotary Power Sweeping: Using the latest equipment to efficiently clean your chimney or flue.
- Traditional and Manual Sweeping: Generally for bigger inglenook fireplaces. We carry 24″ brushes for this purpose.
- Dust Free Service: We use Numatic twin motor vacuums with Hepa filtered bags to remove the harmful deposits of soot.
- CCTV Inspection Camera: We can live view and record in colour inside your chimney or flue to determine internal construction faults, water ingress, signs of birds’ nests or to prove a chimney is clear after bird nest removal.
- Birds’ Nests Removal: Whether its a new nest or 10-15 years of nest material we can remove this in a controlled clean manner.
- Installation of Chimney Pots, Flues and Bird Guards: We can install fully insulated flue systems, replace chimney pots and make your chimney bird nest safe.
- Stove Repair: We carry most sizes of stove ropes and gaskets, sealants and fire cement to carry out essential on-the-spot repairs.
- Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Detectors: Elite Chimney Sweep can correctly and professionally install detectors to save lives..